Healthcare Studio Lead
“Each project is a learning experience, teaching us how to create better functioning environments.”
Having devoted a decade to healthcare design projects, Ramin brings experience from a variety of project types, from medical offices to acute care hospitals, from entire hospital suites to engineering retrofits. His duties at AO include assisting in leading and managing healthcare projects. In addition to healthcare, Ramin has experience in retail, restaurant, renovation, hospitality, parking, and interior project types. He has completed projects internationally including Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Qatar, and Hong Kong.
Ramin’s healthcare work includes the following:
- Hoag Monarch Urgent Care, Dana Point, Ca
- Ethos Veterinary Clinic, San Diego, CA
- Temecula Healthcare, Temecula, CA
- Ethos Veterinary Hospital, San Diego, CA
- Kaiser Permanente Southern California, Various Locations, CA*
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA*
- UCLA Ronald Reagan, Los Angeles, CA*
- VA San Diego Healthcare System, San Diego, CA*
- Sharp Rees-Stealy, Sorrento Mesa, CA*
*Projects completed prior to joining AO.