Philip Szymanski, RA, NCARB
“I am passionate about servicing our clients, team members and others in route to delivering exceptional architectural services.”
Leveraging technology, architectural precedents, and a multitude of technical project types, Philip has a knack for delivering design and construction expertise for his client and peers. Keying on architectural projects and experiences from across 13 different countries, Philip utilizes his wealth of Best Management Practices to develop and refine everyday practice. Whether it is a large multi campus project, or something of a smaller complex nature, he delivers thoughtful and pragmatic solutions which add richness and clarity to any project type. He has worked in several different sectors including Science + Technology, Mixed Use, Healthcare, and Commercial.
A sampling of his Healthcare work includes the following:
- Hoag Health Center, Irvine, CA*
- Hoag Health Center Ambulatory Surgery Center, Irvine, CA*
- Hoag Health Center Los Olivos Urgent Care Center, Irvine, CA*
- Providence Playa Vista Clinic, Los Angeles, CA*
- Ohio Ear Nose Throat, Columbus, OH*
- MedStar Health Lafayette Center, Washington, DC*
- Providence 901 Wilshire Urgent Care, Santa Monica, CA*
- Providence Redondo Beach, Redondo Beach, CA*
- Tarzana MOB Clinic, Tarzana, CA*
*Projects completed prior to joining AO.
Philip in three words:
Diligent. Resourceful. Dependable.