300 DU | 3.75 AC
6,325 Retail SF
Architect of Record
This hip new enclave exudes a young, vibrant, and active lifestyle and transforms an outdated strip mall into a landmark mixed-use community, paving the way for an urban renaissance in the City of Stanton. The 5-story building provides resort-style amenities anchored by a resident lounge featuring double-volume ceiling height and large windows opening out to the main pool deck. From here, an expansive vista is experienced across a diagonal view corridor terminating at a two-story open-air clubroom. The project’s iconic element is an eclectic retail experience on the first floor activated above by a striking rooftop deck.
- NAHB Best in American Living Gold Award – On-the-Boards Multifamily Project
- Gold Nugget Merit Award- Best On-the-Boards Mixed-Use Project
- MHN Excellence Awards- Bronze Award- Best Unbuilt
- Landscape Architect: MJS Landscape Architecture
- Interior Designer: Mannigan Design, Inc.
- Civil Engineer: Walden & Associates