The Vineyards at Porter Ranch
Los Angeles, CA
24 AC | 232,000 SF
Architect of Record
The Vineyards at Porter Ranch is a 24 acre, 345,000 SF mixed use development in Los Angeles’ Porter Ranch neighborhood. The center includes a cinema, grocery, retail stores, restaurants, a 2-story community building, and a central gathering place. 3-story, walk-up multifamily residential with approximately 250 units on a 10-acre site and 90,000 SF of medical office are also included. The Vineyards was designed as a sophisticated, pedestrian-oriented retail experience that integrates the best and latest technologies for a sustainable operation.
- Los Angeles Business Journal CRE Award – Gold – Retail
- Structural Engineer: Ficcadenti Waggoner & Castle
- Civil Engineer: Kimley-Horn
- Mechanical/Plumbing Engineer: Linwood Engineering Associates, P.C.
- Geotechnical Engineer: GeoSoils Consultants, Inc
- Landscape: LRM Ltd.