Aliso Viejo, CA
435 DU | 8 AC
Architect of Record
Vantis Apartments completes Aliso Viejo’s latest ambitious master plan, a 21st century urban village more than two decades in the making. The project represents the missing link in a mix of new ofﬁces, live-work units, and a hotel. An expansive public park between Vantis’ Oasis pool and the adjacent hotel creates the recreational centerpiece of the master plan. The multifamily community is a 4 & 5-story wrap project with 435 units on an 8- acre site. The project includes an integrated leasing center with two separate integrated clubhouse buildings with ﬁtness center, pool and mail rooms.
- NAHB Best in American Living Awards- Gold Award for Best Development up to 4 Stories for Rent
- Merit Gold Nugget Award – Best Multifamily Community
- Builder: Snyder Langston Residential
- Interior: H. Hendy Associates
- Structural: VCA Structural
- MEP: Green MEP Engineering Consulting, Inc.
- Landscape: Urban Arena
- Civil: RBF Consulting