480 DU | 5.32 AC
Architect of Record
University Village is a residential project sited on the Cal State University Channel Islands campus. The project consists of single family development, 2 to 3 story apartments in multiple buildings consisting of 2 story townhomes and flats, as well as a senior living component. Each courtyard building boasts an entry court by which most of the units are accessed, promoting a sense of community. Units also front landscaped pedestrian walkways that add a sense of security and community. A village green and resort style amenities will attract the residents to congregate and socialize at the development’s core.
- Civil: Huitt Zollars
- Landscape: Pacific Coast Land Design & Landscape Development
- Structural: VCA Consultants
- Plumbing: Tryco Consulting, Inc.
- Electrical: OMB Electrical Engineers
- Mechanical: Tryco Consulting, Inc.
- Interior: Bristal Design Group