224 DU | 2.3 AC
Mill Creek Residential
Architect of Record
This 224-unit project on the border between the cities of Los Angeles and Glendale converts constraints into opportunities. The site, a rezoned surface lot, sits amid numerous transportation routes. Regional access into Glendale from the I-5, SR-134 and SR-2 allows the project to serve as a gateway and catalyst for redevelopment. A twenty-foot county storm drain easement bisects the site. This significant limitation is transformed into a private green oasis, offering lush views from the adjacent double-height leasing office, club room and fitness.
- MHN Silver Award
- Builder: Mill Creek Residential
- Interior Design: Ariel Fox Design
- Civil: Fuscoe Engineering
- Landscape: Urban Arena
- Structural: Patel Burica & Associates, Inc.
- Plumbing: Tryco Consulting, LLC.
- Mechanical: TAD Consulting, Inc.
- Electrical: OMB Electrical Engineers, Inc.