Residence Inn & Courtyard by Marriott, Orange
306 Keys | 195,000 SF
5 Stories | 4.5 Acres
Architect of Record
This five-story, dual brand Marriott will contribute greatly to the revitalized Uptown Orange. The contemporary architecture complements the existing community with earth color tones, satin finish tile cladding, vertical exterior acoustical panels painted to match the painted plaster, stone veneer, metal awnings, extensive use of glazing, and a decorative screening at the porte-cochere. Amenities include guest lounges, fitness room, meeting rooms, and outdoor pool and spa, along with two separate dining facilities.
- General Contractor: Hensel Phelps
- MEP: NV5
- Structural: KPFF Consulting Engineers
- Kitchen: Global Restaurant Design Corp
- Pool: Aquatic Technologies
- Low-Voltage: Network Technologies, Inc.
- Lighting: Commercial Lighting Industries