Residence Inn by Marriott, Cupertino
Sand Hill Property Company
The Marriott Residence Inn Cupertino is a 180-key, 5 story hotel located in a vibrant, mixed-use development of 18 acres. The ground level incorporates the main arrival / lobby, varied meeting & function space for 400, plus a full bar. These enhanced public areas engage the development at a glass canopied arrival/drop off, through operable walls opening the bar to outdoor patios facing the town square, and with break out spaces connecting to a landscaped courtyard. The exterior design features an articulated façade of varying heights, window fenestration, natural stone and brick materials, plaster and glazed wall surfaces, metal & glass canopies, patio spaces, and building lighting.
- Structural: DCI
- MEP: Emerald City Engineers
- Landscape: The Guzzardo Partnership
- Acoustic: Edward L Pack Associates, Inc.
- Envelope/Waterproofing: Simpson Gumpertz & Heger
- LEED: Bright Green Strategies, Inc.
- Lighting: Lighting Design Alliance
- Kitchen: Global Restaurant Design Corp