Pearl La Floresta
204 DU | 2.92 AC
110,000 Retail SF
Morgan Group- Residential
Regency Centers- Retail
Architect of Record
This horizontal mixed-use community includes a 4 & 5 story residential building wrapped around an above-grade, 6-story parking structure. A total of 204 units will be provided along with a 6,000 SF leasing center and clubhouse amenities. The residential community is located on the 9-acre Village at La Floresta site which incorporates a 110,000 SF Whole Foods with additional dining and retail spaces. The project’s focus originates from a corner round plaza space with terraced restaurant dining and seating as well as walks focused about a central water feature against the backdrop of a dynamic art sculpture. The buildings are organized along a village walk that will offer generous pedestrian promenades with enhanced paving materials, landscaping and furniture.
Retail, Mixed-use, Parking
- ICSC U.S. Design and Development Awards Commendation/ Sustainable Commendation
- Merit Gold Nugget Award -Best Commercial Project Over 20,000sf
- Structural (Wood): VCA
- Structural (Concrete): Seneca Structural Engineering Consulting, Inc.
- MEP: Green MEP Engineering Consulting, Inc.
- Builder: Lyle Parks Construction
- Landscape: Gilliespie Moody Patterson, Inc.
- Civil: Hunsaker & Associates Irvine, Inc.