Architect of Record
Le Meridien delivers a distinct, multi-functional event destination and four-star hotel experience befitting the sophisticated urban traveler. The design combines modernist features with Art Deco elements inspired by the nearby Santa Anita race track. The building incorporates glass elements that glow at night, surrounded by lush gardens against the backdrop of the San Gabriel Mountains.
- Accessibility: USA-ADA
- Acoustics: Acoustics Group, Inc.
- Civil: STANTEC
- Dry Utility: RGI Utility Consultants
- Code: Churchill Engineering Inc.
- GC: Snyder Langston
- Geotech: Geotechnologies, Inc.
- Interiors: Linda Snyder Assoc
- Kitchen: TriMark
- Lighting: First Circle Design Inc
- Low-Voltage: CZAR
- MEP: Pacific Coast Engineers
- Pool: Mission Pools
- Signage: RSM Design
- Structural: Thornton Tomasetti
- Waterproofing / Envelope: Simpson Gumpertz & Heger