Hyatt House, Anaheim
1.5 Acre Site
The Hyatt House mixed use project is a contemporary urban structure located on a 1.5-acre site at the heart of the Anaheim resort district. The project offers a new urban experience for this area with multiple retail uses facing the street frontages. The major component of the project is an upscale extended stay hotel with 264 guestrooms, a restaurant, and meeting facilities. In addition is a large family oriented pool and spa with a pool deck and barbecue area. The project is anchored on the primary ground floor corner with a large drugstore providing convenience and connectivity for pedestrian activity to Disneyland. All interior public areas are enhanced with custom interiors and FF&E. Custom art is incorporated throughout with special public art display cabinets along the street frontages.
- Structural: Langston & Associates
- Mechanical: Performance Air
- Electrical: Electra-Comm
- Lighting: The Lighting Design Alliance, Inc.
- Civil: Huit-Zollars, Inc.
- Plumbing: REP Engineering
- Landscape: RPA Landscape Architecture
- Fire Alarm: Hilltop Alarms, Inc.
- Kitchen: TriMark Gill Group
- Laundry: Bestway Laundry
- Fire Sprinkler: RFP, Inc.
- Hardware: Thompson
- ADA & Code: Rolf Jensen & Associates, Inc.
- Waterproofing: CRC Consulting Group, Inc.