Hyatt Centric, DTLA
Los Angeles, CA
Architect of Record
Located in the downtown Los Angeles historic Broadway district, this compact 15 story hotel includes ground level dining, roof top bar and lounge, and 134 luxurious guest rooms. The four star property is Hyatt’s boutique hotel brand. The fitness center includes an outdoor yoga garden, and the roof top pool provides fantastic views of the downtown skyline.
- Acoustical Engineer: Acoustics Group, Inc.
- Civil Engineer: KPFF
- Code: Capital Code Consultants
- Door Hardware: Assa Abloy
- Dry Utility: RGI Utility Consultants
- Elevator: Mitsubishi Electric
- Environmental: Kinsinger Environmental Consulting
- GC: Snyder Langston
- Geotech: Applied Earth Sciences
- Green Building: VCA Green
- Hotel Operator: Prism Hotels
- Interior Design: Kay Lang + Associates
- Kitchen: TriMark USA
- Landscape: Olwyn Kingery Landscape Design
- Lighting Designer: First Circle Design, Inc.
- MEP: Pacific Coast Engineers
- Shoring: John Labib Associates
- Structural: John A. Martin & Associates, Inc.
- Traffic: LSA