Redondo Beach, CA
Roof Top Deck
Legado Redondo, LLC.
The project is a major renovation and repositioning of the existing Palos Verdes Inn in Redondo Beach, CA, originally built around 1960. Alterations included the exterior facade, full guestroom redesign, common corridors, relocation of an existing restaurant, lobby, and a new roof deck area with bar and pool. The project also included the addition of a new 4-story entry component for arrival porte-cochere.
- Civil: Kimley-Horn
- Landscape: LA Group Design Works, Inc.
- Structural Engineer: Miyamoto International
- Electrical: Seal Electric & 120 Degreez
- Mechanical: TAD Consulting, Inc. & Multi Mechanical, Inc.
- Plumbing: Davidovich & Associates
- Code: Code Consultants
- Environmental/Geotech: Irvine Geotechnical, Inc.
- Lighting Design: Commercial Lighting Industries
- Low Voltage & Fire Alarm: DRE Power & Cabling
- Fire Sprinkler: Fire Safe Systems, Inc.
- Utilities: Moran Utilities Services, Inc.
- Pool: Mission Pools
- Kitchen and Bars: Global Restaurant Design, Corp.