Hilton Garden Inn, San Jose
San Jose, CA
150 Keys | 2.2 Acres
5 Stories | 100,000 SF
Architect of Record
North San Jose has emerged in recent years as a magnet for major tech companies, including Apple and Google, and the City of San José has begun transforming the area into a vibrant, mixed-use, hotel district. The Hilton Gardens Inn is consistent with the city’s plans to energize the area to better serve the needs of residents, visitors, and business travelers. Westlake Urban broke ground on the project in January 2019.
- Modular: Guerdon Modular
- General Contractor: Proset Construction, Inc.
- Interiors: Level 3 Design Group, Inc.
- Kitchen/Laundry: Global Restaurant Design Group
- MEP: NV5
- Structural: DCI Engineers
- Acoustical: Charles M. Salter Associates, Inc
- Civil: BFK Engineers