Moreno Valley, CA
75 AC | 2M SF
Trammell Crow Company
Architect of Record
In 2011, Trammell Crow Company’s Southern California Business Unit and its capital partner, Clarion Partners, acquired this 76 acre site, to develop the I-215 Logistics Center in Moreno Valley. Originally Designed as 2-building, 1.7 million-SF speculative industrial project, which included a 1.25 million SF speculative industrial building and 260,000 SF of mezzanine space (Phase 1), and an additional 20 acres of land (Phase 2). In 2013, a confidential fulfillment client signed a lease for the entire I-215 Logistics Center. To accommodate the client’s parking needs, TCC converted Phase 2 into additional parking for the thousands of full-time employees that the client hired in Moreno Valley. 2014, the TI was completed and the client took occupancy of the project.
- NAIOP Inaugural Award for E-Commerce and Commercial Real Estate
- LEED Gold
- Structural: HSA & Associates
- Mechanical: Air Control Systems, Inc.
- Electrical Engineer: Gregg Electric, Inc.
- Plumbing: Johnson Plumbing
- Landscape: Hunter Landscape
- Civil: Albert A. Webb Associates
- Fire Protection: JM Carden Fire Sprinkler Co., Inc.
- Geotechnical Engineer: Southern California Geotechnical