Dendy Distribution Development
Architect of Record
A 140,000 SF warehouse type building on 13 acres on Dendy Parkway in Temecula, California. The high bay structure was designed to accommodate office mezzanine space for extended office requirements and to be divisible into four tenants. The building is oriented parallel to existing easements and oriented toward distant mountain views adjacent to a nature preserve. Dock high loading is continuous across the rear elevation with ramp up grade doors for each tenant. Increased landscaping due to grade slopes set the building back off of Dendy. Pedestrian friendly parklet is designed to be central to the office parking area and to be shared by all tenants.
- Owner’s Representative: The Macklin Companies, Inc.
- Contractor: Fullmer Construction
- Structural: Kramer Engineering, Inc.
- Mechanical (Design-Build): Air Control Systems, Inc.
- Plumbing (Design-Build): Wallace P. Johnson Plumbing
- Electrical (Design-Build): Gregg Electric, Inc.
- Civil Engineer: SB&O, Inc.
- Geotech: Leighton Group
- Fire Protection: GUFP, Inc.
- Landscape Architect: Alhambra Group