Costa Mesa, CA
240 DU | 4.16 AC
Red Oak Investments
Architect of Record
Located on a 4.16- acre site on the northwest corner of Baker and Pullman Streets this 4-story wrap project provides 240 units wrapped around an above-grade parking structure. The project features a 55-foot-high mural which scales the entire facade of the Baker Block project visible from the 55 freeway. The mural titled “Welcome Home” displays the collaboration between the community, nature and the surf society of Costa Mesa.
- MHN Excellence Awards – Gold Best Mid- Rise New Development & Design
- Gold Nugget Merit Award -Best Multifamily Community
- Builder: Johnstone Moyer, Inc.
- Landscape: MJS Design Group
- Interior: Inovus Design
- Civil: Fuscoe Engineering, Inc.
- Mechanical: LDI Mechanical, Inc.
- Plumbing: AMPAM Parks Mechanical
- Electrical: OMB Electrical Engineers, Inc.
- Structural (Wood): Patel Burica & Associates, Inc.
- Structural (Concrete): Seneca Structural Engineering, Inc.