Adjacent to a new BART/VTA station, a pair of transit-oriented residential projects with 582 market-rate rental units offers an iconic, richly textured living environment. The projects contain 5,400 SF of neighborhood retail space behind angled storefronts. A 2.1 acre public park, to be maintained perpetually by the developer, has been gifted to the city with $1 million slated for public art. Both buildings sport expansive rooftop recreation zones, each with a pool offering panoramic city views. Open concept units include top of market gourmet kitchens and finishes. Many residences enjoy expanded views as the result of cleverly angled interior walls. In the end, it is the dynamism of the architecture and execution which come together to form the epitome of a place to call home.
- AIAOC Design Awards – Citation, Site Planning & Sustainability
- Gold Nugget Merit Award: Best Multifamily Housing Community – 100 du/acre or more
- Landscape: MJS Design Group, Inc.
- Civil: Carlson, Barbee & Gibson, Inc.
- Interior Designer: Catalina Design Group