2nd & PCH
Long Beach, CA
Centercal Properties, LLC.
Architect of Record
Set on 11 acres of an iconic corner of Pacific Coast Highway this highly anticipated new seaside shopping & dining destination creates a gateway between Orange County and Long Beach. Through careful planning, the project embraces the community and achieves an integrated, pedestrian-friendly, lifestyle destination through context and bold design.
- Gold Nugget Merit Award- Best Commercial Project- 20,000sqft & over
- LA Business Council CRE Architectural Award
- CMAA Project Achievement Award – Commercial
- Gold Nugget Merit Award – Best on the Boards Site Plan
- ADA: Compliance Design Consultants
- CalGreen: VCA
- Lighting: KGM
- MEP: Engineous Group Inc
- CalTrans: Dorado Company
- Civil: Psomas
- Structural: Ficcadenti, Waggoner & Castle
- Code: Code Consultants, Inc.
- Dry Utility: Butsko Utility Design, Inc.
- Geotech: Twining
- Security/Low-Voltage: Case Global
- Signage: RSM
- Traffic: Kittelson
- Waterproofing: Intertek
- GC: WE Oneil
- FF&E: Davis Inc.
- Bike Consultant: Transpo Group