Philip Szymanski, RA, NCARB
“I am passionate about servicing our clients, team members and others in route to delivering exceptional architectural services.”
Leveraging technology, architectural precedents, and a multitude of technical project types, Philip has a knack for delivering design and construction expertise for his client and peers. Keying on architectural projects and experiences from across 13 different countries, Philip utilizes his wealth of Best Management Practices to develop and refine everyday practice. Whether it is a large multi campus project, or something of a smaller complex nature, he delivers thoughtful and pragmatic solutions which add richness and clarity to any project type. He has worked in several different sectors including Science + Technology, Mixed Use, Healthcare, and Commercial.
A sampling of his Science + Technology work includes the following:
- Deep Cell CLIA Lab, Menlo Park, CA
- Kaneka Probiotic, Newark, CA
- Data Center, Binan Laguna, The Philippines
- SA Photonics Clean Room, Los Gatos, CA
- Flying Dutchman Cannabis Manufacturing, Desert Hot Springs, CA
- Vit Best Manufacturing, Tustin, CA
- Bettera Brands Manufacturing, South San Francisco, CA
- SoCal Gas Compressor Building, Playa Del Rey, CA
Philip in three words:
Diligent. Resourceful. Dependable.