Philip Szymanski, RA, NCARB
“I am passionate about servicing our clients, team members and others in route to delivering exceptional architectural services.”
Leveraging technology, architectural precedents, and a multitude of technical project types, Philip has a knack for delivering design and construction expertise for his client and peers. Keying on architectural projects and experiences from across 13 different countries, Philip utilizes his wealth of Best Management Practices to develop and refine everyday practice. Whether it is a large multi campus project, or something of a smaller complex nature, he delivers thoughtful and pragmatic solutions which add richness and clarity to any project type. He has worked in several different sectors including Mixed Use, Health Care, Commercial and Science + Technology.
A sampling of his Science + Technology work includes the following:
- Ornamental Screen Upgrade, San Diego, CA
- Offroad Warehouse, San Diego, CA
- Hoag Health Center, Irvine, CA*
- MedStar Health Layafette Center, Washington, DC*
- 901 Wilshire Urgent Care, Santa Monica, CA*
* Indicates project experience prior to joining AO
Philip in three words:
Diligent. Resourceful. Dependable.