Glenn Man, LEED AP ND
“I'm always interested in the unconventional. Pushing the envelope on new design approaches and thinking is what I strive for. ”
Mr. Man has spent over 18 years designing large-scale, complex projects around the United States and in the Middle East and Asia. Glenn has also been responsible for master planning, concept design and project coordination for major international projects. He is experienced with retail, mixed-use, commercial, office, and residential projects. Glenn has completed projects in several locations around the world including Mexico, China, South Korea, Singapore, and UAE.
A sampling of his work includes the following:
- Yongsan IBD, Seoul, South Korea *
- Mall of the World, Dubai, UAE *
- 8 Shenton Way, Singapore *
- Gemdale Corporate HQ, Shenzen, China *
- Monterey Peninsula Master Plan, Monterey, Mexico *
- Dubai Festival City, Dubai, UAE *
* Indicates project experience prior to joining AO
Glenn in three words:
Urbanist. Concept Driven. Collaborative.
LEED AP ND
Master of Architecture in Urban Design, Harvard University Graduate School of Design | Bachelor of Architecture, University of Waterloo
Urban Land Institute (ULI) | International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)